We aim to deliver your products within 3-5 working days of receiving your order. Delivery time may vary depending on your location and any holidays.
The shipping cost is a fixed amount of SEK 69. We offer free shipping on orders over SEK 1000.
RETURNS & RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
When it comes to open purchase and returns, we comply with the Swedish Purchase Act and the Distance Contracts Act. This means that you have the right to cancel your purchase or exchange an item within 14 days of receiving the item or picking up your order. To clarify, here are some details on how it works:
- The cancellation period starts from the day you receive the goods or pick up your order. If you want to return an item, you must first pick up the package.
- Please note that unclaimed packages, i.e. packages that have not been picked up, are not covered by the right of withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must receive the item and then request a return.
- To approve a return, the products must be unopened and the seal must be intact. We cannot accept returns on opened products.
- If you wish to make a return, please contact us first at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with detailed information about the return process.
- Note that our open purchase, return and buyback policy does not apply to our courses. The courses are not covered by the right of withdrawal.
Please note that you as the buyer are responsible for the return shipping costs. You choose which shipping company you want to use. Shipping costs are not refunded.
For your return to be valid, you must ensure that the item is in the same condition as when you received it and that it is in its original packaging, as well as fill in the form that comes with your order and include this in the return package. Make sure to pack your package well, as it is you who are responsible for the package being able to handle during transport.
Unfortunately, we are not able to administer the exchange of one or more goods. If you wish to exchange an item, make a return and place a new order in our webshop.
We strive to offer a smooth and fair return process for our customers. If you have any questions about our returns policy, please feel free to contact us for further guidance.
We strive to offer high quality beauty products to our customers. If you receive a product that is defective or does not meet your reasonable expectations, you have the right to complain.
The right to complain applies to both business customers and private individuals.
Notification of complaint
If you discover a defect or error in a product, please contact our customer service as soon as possible.
You must notify us of the complaint within a reasonable time after the error or defect is discovered. To facilitate the handling of the complaint, we may ask you to send in photographs that show the problem.
Assessment and Action
Once we have received your complaint, we will assess the product and the fault. We will follow applicable laws and regulations when handling complaints.
If the complaint is approved, we will offer a remedy in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The remedy may include repair, replacement or refund.
If the product needs to be returned for further evaluation, we will provide return instructions.
For questions or reporting a complaint, please contact our customer service via email@example.com.
We are committed to handling complaints in a fair and professional manner and strive to ensure customer satisfaction. Thank you for shopping at Skönhetsshoppen and we look forward to helping you with any complaints or questions you may have.