COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA We collect personal data that you provide to us when you place an order, register as a customer, or communicate with our customer service. In order to efficiently manage your orders and purchases, we need to process the following information about you:
- Name - Address, telephone number and e-mail - Social security number (only for certain payment options) - Payment information and payment history - Information about your order (e.g. order number, products, delivery address and invoice) - Communication and correspondence with us
We base this processing on the legal basis for fulfilling the purchase agreement. Without this information, we cannot fulfill our contract with you. We also collect this information as well as the information you share with us via contact form or email in order to offer you customer service.
As we offer payment methods such as KLARNA, PAYPAL and PAYSON, we do not store credit card numbers or other payment details with us. Instead, such data is handled and stored by KLARNA, PAYPAL and PAYSON, which are responsible for the payment process. When you use SWISH as a payment method, your bank stores your mobile number as a reference to identify the payment. We strive to ensure safe and reliable handling of your payment details.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA We collect and process your personal data for the following reasons:
- To execute purchase agreements and deliver products and services to you. - To manage your order and invoicing. - To communicate with you and answer your questions. - To fulfill our legal obligations, including accounting requirements. - To improve and customize your experience on our website. - To send marketing messages about our products and offers (only with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time).
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Completion of purchase agreements with you. - Legal obligation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. - Legitimate interest to improve our services and to market our products (only with your consent).
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA We value your privacy, and by default My Brow Bar does not share your personal information with anyone. We follow strict principles to protect your personal information. This means that we neither sell your personal information to third parties nor pass it on to unauthorized parties. Your data may only be shared with third parties when necessary to perform specific services on our behalf, for example
- Payment providers to process your payments. - Suppliers who help us manage our business and deliver products. - Third party providers who assist us with marketing and advertising (only with your consent). - Legal authorities when required in accordance with laws and regulations.
YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to:
- Access and request a copy of your personal data. - Correct any incorrect or incomplete information. - Withdraw your consent to marketing at any time. - Request deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances. - Object to the processing of your data. - Request restriction of the processing of your data.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss or theft. Your data is saved as long as it is necessary for the purposes stated above.
We use both session cookies (temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (that are stored on your device for a longer period of time). Cookies help us analyze visitor behavior and customize our website to better meet your needs.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.